Eco Winter Run – Quarter Socks – Black/White
The Winter Run is the perfect sock to not only keep your feet in blister-free bliss but also will keep your feet warm during cold-weather runs.
The Winter Run is part of our ECO product line that has been made using Repreve® recycled polyester yarn and upcycled RWool®. The result is an amazingly soft, comfortable, durable and sustainable pair of socks.
This breathable lightweight double layer sock is designed for an outdoor performance fit and is ideal for running, walking, and casual wear.
Nearly 2 plastic bottles used in each pair combined with Post Industrial wool scraps!
Click Here to view our size guide.
- Made using Post Industrial wool scraps and recycled PET bottles
- Repreve® Recycled Polyester inner and Recover RWool® outer
- Stabilizer Zone™ in arch locks sock in place
- Versatile design for everyday use
- High needle count for added durability
- Certified, Sustainable, and Blister-Free socks – No Blisters, Guaranteed!
70% Repreve® Polyester, 26% Nylon, 4% Lycra®
71% RWOOL® Upcycled Wool, 24% Nylon, 5% Lycra®